Our Boys

Our Boys
Logan and Kyson

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I just have to share this special parenting moment! I was cooking Logan some eggs for breakfast and he came into the kitchen with a lift the flap book that is a barn and has the last page as the animals going to bed. He would lift a flap, see the animal asleep and say: Night Night, then on to the next animal and onto the next. Next thing I know I look over at him and he has his arms folded, is on his knees and is saying jibber jabber for about 30 seconds and then he says: Amen! It was the cutest thing and really made this dad smile! He had said his prayer all by himself and I'm sure our Heavenly Father was smiling down on him as well!

1 comment:

Macie Crabtree said...

that is soo precious, Kev!! what a sweet little boy! how is your wife doing in her pregnancy?? I hope things are going smoothly for you both! when are we going to get together... I would like to meet your family!!