Our Boys

Our Boys
Logan and Kyson

Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 1

We have had a great week here! We love having Kyson in our home, what a sweet little angel. He's sleeping better at night, which is great for mom and dad. Logan is still very sweet with him. He says "Don't cry baby" and gives him sweet kisses at night before bed. He likes to "share" his mom and it's a good thing that you can fit two on one lap!

This weekend we got some help from Sheri's family. Logan loved getting all of the extra attention. He played (term used usely, some might describe his playing as destruction) puzzle with Grandpa. He also played Mr. Fix-it with Grandpa. He kept Grandma hopping with all of his energy. He even got to play with his Uncles. The best part was Mom and Dad got some much needed rest and a long nap!






I love learning with Grandma!














Checking out the puzzle with Grandpa. When Logan woke up from his nap, he saw his own puzzle. He said "Share puzzle Grandpa"










Kyson taking a nap. What a sweet boy!



















Playing with my Horsie from Aunt Karen. Thanks so much

3 comments:

Macie Crabtree said...

Congratulations! Great job Mom... Kyson is so adorable!! I love his name... very cute and original!! Sheri looks great! I wish I looked that good after just having a new baby!! We hope to see you soon! Email me your address so we can come and meet your family!!

The Martineaus said...

Sheri, you look beautiful and happy! Kyson is a doll, he looks so sweet. It sounds like Logan is going to be a the best big brother. I know I already congratulated you in a previous post, but I can't help saying congratulations again!

God bless!

Brett & Crystal said...

Cute, cute kiddos! Congrats guys! Glad to hear that things are going good :)